Question and Answer
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- What made you decide to become a translator or interpreter?
- To know more news about the world, and of course, to earn more money.
- List one strength that you think sets you apart from your colleagues.
- Excellent sense of responsibility
- Name the one thing that you most enjoy in your translating or interpreting career.
- Translate the contract of dormitory for a foreigner.
- We all have worked on those not-so-perfect assignments. Write about one such assignment that was not ideal and what you learned from it.
- If you could go back in time to when you were just starting out as a translator or interpreter, what advice would you give to your younger self?
- I am just starting now. And, just do it.
- What's the best book you've read this year?
In his revolutionary book Miracles Happen, Brian Weiss M.D., the New York Times bestselling author of Many Lives, Many Masters, examines the physical, emotional, and spiritual healing that is possible when you freely accept and embrace the reality of reincarnation. Trained as a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Weiss began to explore how reincarnation and past life regression can lead us to our higher selves after a startling encounter with a patient. Now a leading proponent of past-life therapy, Dr. Weiss shows us that, indeed, Miracles Happen, with seemingly incredible but true stories that demonstrate how, by getting in touch with and understanding our past lives, we can dramatically improve the present.