Question and Answer
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- What made you decide to become a translator or interpreter?
- I am interested in English literature
- List one strength that you think sets you apart from your colleagues.
- We all have worked on those not-so-perfect assignments. Write about one such assignment that was not ideal and what you learned from it.
- Business english translation
- If you could go back in time to when you were just starting out as a translator or interpreter, what advice would you give to your younger self?
- Pay attention to the mother language as well as english
- Name one resource – such as a phone app, CAT tool, website, and so forth – that you find especially helpful in your translating or interpreting work.
- What's the best book you've read this year?
The forbbiden city is the biggest and the most intact acient building group in China. The resplendent and magnificent palace is axial layout and bilateral symmetry with v enerablehierarchy, it reflects the supreme majesty of the emperor in feudal times in all respects. The Beijing Palace Museum is the largest museum in China with 8700 palaces and 1,000,000 cultural relics, which recorded the historic traces of Ming and Qing dynasty and also the unequaled charateristics of the Palace Museum. Millions of tourists at home and abroad from all rounds come to Beijing every year to visit the great Palace museum, they leave the footprint on the royal road and take the admiration back to home.